Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Not sure if it's against the rules to post this in here, but it seems like you all specifically would be interested. Selling my ZX-11D that has a few mods - I'd prefer to sell it complete, but if I can get enough interest I may part it out.

Full ad is here: (current asking price will be in Canadian dollars, and bike is located in Toronto, Ontario)

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-11D-Project-bike-(with-mods)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi folks. Not sure if it's against the rules to post this in here, but it seems like you all specifically would be interested. Selling my ZX-11D that has a few mods - I'd prefer to sell it complete, but if I can get enough interest I may part it out.

Full ad is here: (current asking price will be in Canadian dollars, and bike is located in Toronto, Ontario)

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-11D-Project-bike-(with-mods)
Sounds like a good deal to me. If you part it I am interested in your rear shock, front rotors, genmar risers, and possibly the upper fairing and mirrors. possibly the oil pan too...

Heck maybe I should just buy it and part it! :headscratch

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Sorry to see the Lady go down.... She appears to have had an illustrious career and an owner who cared.......

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to see the Lady go down.... She appears to have had an illustrious career and an owner who cared.......
Thanks ... seems like folks aren't too interested in these where I live. I have a 2011 Ninja 1000 now, but there's part of me that wants to sell THAT and keep this. I just don't really have the time to work on this one anymore.

·
Registered
682 Posts
all the good stuff on that bike,race tech,ebc ect ect.For someone who knows these bikes,and knows the necessary mods,its a bargain.Good luck.

BTW...Thats the first Hindle exhaust I've seen on an 11

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all the good stuff on that bike,race tech,ebc ect ect.For someone who knows these bikes,and knows the necessary mods,its a bargain.Good luck.

BTW...Thats the first Hindle exhaust I've seen on an 11
The Hindle was probably one of the last ones they had, I bought it on discontinued close-out. :p

Though whatever jig they were making it with may have gone off over the years, it was a complete bear to get it on. (Not even on perfectly, hence the exhaust leak - plus the kickstand sensor does not fit anymore!) Oh well, at least the canister is shiny!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts