Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody see the show lastnight on speed with the girls stuntin on there bike. I don't know if you guys remember what i said in my previous thread about the 14 year old stuntin but i as a reminder i said the min i see girls gettin it in better the me the stunt cage was getting ordered well i wasn't kiddin. i just have to wait for it to get warmer cause it's to damn cold to practice :banghead

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did anybody see the show lastnight on speed with the girls stuntin on there bike. I don't know if you guys remember what i said in my previous thread about the 14 year old stuntin but i as a reminder i said the min i see girls gettin it in better the me the stunt cage was getting ordered well i wasn't kiddin. i just have to wait for it to get warmer cause it's to damn cold to practice :banghead
yea I watched it too. I have one of the Las Vegas extremes videos and I have known about Jo Jo for a long time. She's damn good. But yea I went to a show in Tulsa not too long ago and there were girls stunting there like crazy. It was wild.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts