Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys, my number is just about up. With an encroaching marriage and several other bikes in the stable, one of them must turn into an engagement ring :( . I've decided that the 12 is the one.
I'm just curious as to how much I should ask for it. I've had it for about 6 months and put about 700 miles on it. It's an 02, passion red, 5800 miles, new BT014 tires, carbon fiber rear hugger, Muzzy Ti slip-on, heli bars, anti wear patches (clear patches of plastic that protect the nose, sides of the farings, and the tank), PCIIIR, memphis shades race screehn (not DB), front flush-mounts, 48T rear sprocket, calibrated yellow box, and a hot bodies undertail. Bike is SUPER clean and has been babied by both myself and the original owner (my neighbor who has since moved away). My question is whether or not I should demod it or sell it as-is. Any input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Sell it as is and get as much as possible. Now that this years dreaded winter months are almost behind us I'm sure you will be able to get maximum $$$$$$ for it. Post a few pix so we can see, and congratulations, I just got engaged last month!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
It depends on how much your time is worth, and how much extra dosh you want in your pocket.

Put it back to standard, and you'll have an easier time flogging it (not everyone might like what you like and want to change it themselves); then you'll be able to sell back the extra bits&bobs on eBay for more than what you'd get if you sold them w/the bike (extras don't really mean much for resale value IMO).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts