Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2006 ZX636 not too long ago.
Been doing some things to get her ready for the summer.

Trying to find out what else I should do for a tune-up.
So far...
Oil change
Spark Plugs
Air filter
Coolant Flush

Any suggestions on what else?

Also got a new wire harness coming in because the wires look all burnt up. I know doesn't sound good but I believe it was how the previous owner wired some things up. He didn't take care of shit.:angry

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Make sure you clean your chain and then relube it.

It just depends on when you did your brake fluid last. If it has been awhile go ahead but after that ride and enjoy.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure you clean your chain and then relube it.

It just depends on when you did your brake fluid last. If it has been awhile go ahead but after that ride and enjoy.
Clean chain and relube it...On the list, thanks.
I just got the bike a couple months ago so no idea when the brake fluid was done but I got it on my list of things to do.

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Clean chain and relube it...On the list, thanks.
I just got the bike a couple months ago so no idea when the brake fluid was done but I got it on my list of things to do.
I am anal about how my bike looks and maintenance, but I honestly clean and relube my chain after every other ride if not every ride. I have a gold D.I.D chain and the more it is clean the better it looks and functions right. Just a thought.

Chain
Tires
Wipedown for every ride is what I do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.