Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
...could be the Craigslist Killer or simply some poor shmo that bought a left over 2003 model sometime in 2004 and doesn't actually know what he has.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If he had any remote idea of what he has, he wouldn't be asking so much. There was an orange 03 zx7 posted on cl a few weeks ago for the same asking price.

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
...could be the Craigslist Killer or simply some poor shmo that bought a left over 2003 model sometime in 2004 and doesn't actually know what he has.

I went to look at a zx7r one time that was advertised as a '95 zx7 but the guy had a pic of a '96+ on the Craig's List ad.

... Drove an hour to look at it (the price was right) and here he actually DID have a '95 but someone had retrofitted 96+ bodywork onto it, thus the picture in the ad.

:angry

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
It wouldn't be too far fetched his registration is messed up and actually does say 2004. My local Kawasaki dealer still had brand new 2003 ZX7R bikes in 2005... So it's possible the title is screwed up and he really does think its a 2004

Josh

·
Registered
205 Posts
mine was advertised as an 02 when i bought it. says right on the frame and title 2001.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts