Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of stock headers and exhaust pipes that came off a 2012 with 3900 miles. I don’t have the slightest idea what to do with these monstrosities, so if anyone has any suggestions or wants them let me know.

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
4,719 Posts
I have a set of stock headers and exhaust pipes that came off a 2012 with 3900 miles. I don’t have the slightest idea what to do with these monstrosities, so if anyone has any suggestions or wants them let me know.
If no-one will grab them from here, you could always post them to FB or ebay for quick sale.

·
Administrator
58,838 Posts
I couldn't give mine away on my 2007. Even with the cats in the muffler the recycle yard was going to give me 2 bucks lol
I think HH found someone that wanted a stock bike.
I would keep them. Not sure if you want to go through the hassle of putting on the stock pipes if you decide to sell

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I couldn't give mine away on my 2007. Even with the cats in the muffler the recycle yard was going to give me 2 bucks lol
I think HH found someone that wanted a stock bike.
I would keep them. Not sure if you want to go through the hassle of putting on the stock pipes if you decide to sell
$2? lol I’m betting you would spend more in gas just driving to the salvage yard!
No that’s actually a good idea, holding on to them, on the off chance that when I sell it, someone wanted it stock. I just assume that 99% of people would prefer aftermarket parts and not the 50lbs howitzer cannons that they use for mufflers on these bikes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have my bazookas in the attic.
As much as i hate to say it I will keep my overpriced piece of shit Graves exhaust when I sell the bike and put the oem back on
Thats a damn good point. I can keep my full Brocks alien head system and put it on a 2020 model. As I’m sure by the time I sell mine, a 2020 will be an affordable upgrade, that would make me plenty happy. However, I got lucky. My overpriced $2,000 system only cost me 1/3 of the price because I got it off a salvaged bike and they discounted it due to a dent in the header lol. Check out the picture so you can see how “damaged” it is. Other than that, it looks like new! Bought a new logo plate from Brocks to match my bike and saved a buttload of money.
Arm Leg Human body Art Metal

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be very happy to get the stock exhaust pipes. ( not the headers )If you would consider sending then to Canada, that is. Of course, I would pay shipping and some extra to compensate you for the time and effort it takes you to do the post office thing. Cheers from BC Canada, about 1 hour north of Seattle as the crow flies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts