Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my bike is my only vehicle, so I'm kinda fucked right now.
I went to work just fine, everything was working perfectly, and when I was heading home, as soon as I sit on my bike, I've noticed my clutch all lose.
Like clutch lever had no tension at all, it could go back and forward all the way, I've tried adjusting wire but it didn't seem to help at all.

Luckly there was a co-worker with pick up truck and bike ramp so we took it to my home.

Once i've got home, I've tried pulling clutch rod, with pliers, and the bike still wouldn't engage the clutch. I've tried this like 2-3 times, and after the third time I pulled the clutch rod just came out, now I am not sure did I mess it up with force, or it came out cause it was already messed up.

By clutch rod, I mean clutch lever that sits on top of the cover, and connects to the wire. Not sure what is it exactly called

I'm sorry I don't know much about the clutch, any advice, or explanation would help me out a lot.

·
Registered
53 Posts
You need to take the cover off the clutch and see what's going on. Sounds like the fork or pin has snapped

Sent from my I4213 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts