Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a yearly "get together" for scoffers,lunaticks,renegades, members of this forum? It would be nice to put a mug to the bike and the occasional bumping of gums.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah, come on down to Chi-town and we will cruize. haha

·
Registered
184 Posts
but dont come down for about a week or so....

·
Registered
184 Posts
I want to take a road trip to cali or somewhere on my bike soon.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know KawiTom is in Chicago and there are a few of us in the state wicked weather, so we should plan something in WI somewhere and ride and hangout,whatever.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If anyone wants to help set up a "gathering" please post up and have a take, this will help # of people and the location as far as planning.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We'll be sure and leave the dudes from Pa. out! They are always tryin to pull the balls out of my pants.

·
Registered
208 Posts
SoCal is warm and wonderful right now! A nice big pack of Ninja's, ridden by expereinced riders, from all over the U.S. and roaming around SoCal would be perfect to show all the squids on their Gixxers, that they ARE in fact squids! :nana :thefinger :crackup

So do I hear a calling for an unofficial Ninja gathering? I can put this baby together NO PROBLEMO! SoCal is NICE right now. Would the majority prefer camping or motels? Weekend, long weekend, or a week long gathering? Here in SoCal there are roads that just MUST HAVE BEEN BUILT FOR ZX11's, and other Ninja's of course.

WE can go LARGE, fries and a drink, J/K, and get enough riders promisin' to show that we can get vendors and other festive attendees to show up and make it a cool bash, eh? There are many other forums, so it shouldn't be too difficult to go large.

May is on the doorstep so June, July maybe August. We just gotta make sure we got enough ZX11's prowling around SoCal, gotta keep those Honda Blackbirds in their place, ya know?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Socal is a bit far for guys in the midwest I think, a meet in denver would be nice though. anyone?

·
Registered
184 Posts
SoCal would be soo nice but it might be a little far. who knows, lets see where this goes and how many people respond.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know some of us are married with kids and have to keep on track with jobs/school,ect. A trip of that nature with take up prolly 1 1/2-2 weeks, that's askin alot. I do miss CA though I used to stay out in San Luis obispo in the 80's, that's where I got my first G&S skateboard, I was pretty cool by the time I got back to MN.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just think we all could meet in Aspen/copper mtn.and stay in a lodge go boarding/skiing/trout fishing/hunting for goats,j/k bout the goats.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'd love to do something, but Cali is too far. I'm up for MidWest options.
T

1 - 20 of 22 Posts