Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a friend with a 07' zzr600 does not have a gas gauge. is there any aftermarket solution to this problem. Thanks:dunno

·
Registered
63 Posts
i have an 01 zx6r same as the zzr6 the only thing i have found to work is track the miles on the odo. sorry i know thats no help but ill look back to see if someone has something for us

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any one else have any ideas for this issue?:headscratch

·
Registered
649 Posts
Just ride it til you switch to reserve and get some gas. You shouyld be good for another 50 miles.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK :banghead Thought I was askin a different question guess I'll have to go back and read it again:loco
I think my friend was more interested in seeing how much gas he has before he runs out. I havent seen anything aftermarket over the years but I've always had bikes with gauges just thought I'd throw the question out there see if anybody had seen any actuall solutions . thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
649 Posts
That bike should have a manual reserve that you switch to by hand. After switching to reserve you have about 50 miles. I've gotten 210 miles out of a tank and think it was dangerously close to running out of gas. How much more of a solution do you need??? I've yet to see an after market gas gauge that you can install.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Again... :deadhorse it's not my bike, I was looking for solutions to his question. I do have enough common sense to have told him to watch his odo. if you take long rides it is a useful ,but not necessary thing. Just thought I'd check to see if anybody had any OTHER solutions didn't need to get into a pissin match. wasn't my intention :drama calm down everybody. Case closed,...Thanks for the input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts