Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Last summer at the drag strip there was a little girl, about 5'4", probably 120lbs. soaking wet. She had a brand new ZX10 and ran 9.90's all day long. Smoked every dude she lined up against. Lucky for me, they never lined me up with her.
T

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
anyone ever been roasted by a BIATCCHH?

i would give up biking for life!:runaway
Then come visit me... I know at least 3 that will make you sell your bike and stop riding.

Track or street... I'd say you would have their license plate memorized by the end of the day... but that's too much credit for you... you wouldn't even get that close.

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
there was a chick who held the record Darwin to Katherine (about 328km) on a ZZR1100 1hr and 20 min

fast as shit

I did 1-45-min as a standard time

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Some people.................:nana :thefinger
Let me clarify... I'm not implying that he's not a good rider by saying that he wouldn't get that close...

Reading back I realize it somewhat implies a personal attack... and that wasn't meant.

I'm saying that these girls are extremely fast. They all race track, and I don't know of many people that could keep up to them. (self included)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Let me clarify... I'm not implying that he's not a good rider by saying that he wouldn't get that close...

Reading back I realize it somewhat implies a personal attack... and that wasn't meant.

I'm saying that these girls are extremely fast. They all race track, and I don't know of many people that could keep up to them. (self included)
Hey Swoosh, I agree with you......... I don't know why any type of sexism needs to be brought into this forum. I ride with girls and guys and all are good solid riders. Most people that talk that kinda crap are insecure with themselves.

·
Registered
330 Posts
An old lady in one of those three wheeled electric carts smoked me a few days ago, mind you she was on the sidewalk & I was stuck at a red light - does that count? Do I need to sell my bike now :headscratch

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Happy Dayz

thought that topic would get tongues wagging, just a bit of light hearted neanderthal homour just to get the girls all revved up and out looking for the black shadow!

no harm meant girls, i'm sure theres a mill and one out there that would have me red in the face and eating humble pie

i'll do anything to liven this site up?

·
Registered
164 Posts
hahaha.....went and hit up the twisties the other weekend and this bike was on my ass....mind you I was riding pretty hard...finally get to a stop and BAM.....hottie...i love women that ride..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts