Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

This is posted in another thread, but I figured it might get better exposure in its' own thread. I MIGHT be willing to separate components if there is enough interest in the remaining parts.

The following is a package deal only:
1. Full titanium Akrapovic race exhaust with carbon fiber muffler. ($1,700 new)
2. Power Commander III with custom dyno tuned map for all of the parts listed here. I have dyno sheets and a receipt for the $340 I spent tuning it on the dyno.
3. Kawasaki Velocity stacks.
4. “ZX” smog block off plates with airbox plug. Needed for accurate dyno tuning and consistant performance.

I am also including extra Akra titanium joint lube (to keep the slip joints from corroding together) Akra loctite, and the original installation instruction book.

Price: $1,200.00 plus shipping and paypal fees of approx. $100 depending on your location.

Best way to contact is email: tekudla AT gmail DOT com

There is not a better looking or sounding exhaust out there for this bike! Worth every penny!

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
excellent photos.
You will sell this.
try to get on some other Kawi sites.
It's a fair price. It's still a lot of money for this economy.

There's a price where everything will sell.
i just don't think you've reached enough 6R riders yet. It might still take awhile to sell at $999.00 including shipping and fees. You may have to separate it to sell it.
At least accept all offers.

·
Administrator
58,571 Posts
excellent photos.
You will sell this.

i just don't think you've reached enough 6R riders yet. It might still take awhile to sell at $999.00 including shipping and fees. You may have to separate it to sell it.
I see $1200.:headscratch

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I see $1200.:headscratch
he's asking 12.
even though 12 is a good price, I don't think many will be able to afford it. $1,000.00 is the next price point. If they can't afford 1,200.00, they prob can't afford a thousand either. It's just going to take someone with some ready cash.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
excellent photos.
You will sell this.

I agree, and thanks. I do need to get it on more sites, as it's only listed here and tonight the local craigslist. I'm not hurting for cash so I'm not rushing to sell - even though an extra grand down on my new bike would be cool :smile

·
Registered
136 Posts
damn man, i just bought my system... if i would just waited a lil longer i would jump on this quick but oh well.... good luck with sale though

·
Panda Man
4,462 Posts
If this is still up for sale in the summer time, you might be hearing from me. Once I have a job lined up for post-graduation, I'll be getting an 08 6r. *fingerscrossed*

Otherwise, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tenative local sale for complete package at asking price.

I will update once I know for sure. If he doesn't take it I will be willing to piece it out.

·
Registered
428 Posts
i think 1200 is a fair price.

used stacks go for 200
used pc3 goes for 150
smog plates 20?
akra system 600-?

Im sure op is negotiable on his price. I sold my old micron system for about 400, yoshi 500 and arrow system about 600 if I remember right. They were all stainless so you should have no issue getting rid of a full titanium system. have you put it on kawi forums

·
Registered
136 Posts
in for pics on the velocity stacks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts