Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,231 Posts
Yeah lol this is old as hell. The guy recently got sentenced for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,420 Posts
He's got indicted and condemned for murder atempt? Good!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,274 Posts
90% of the people in the world are good, honest, hardworking folks and the other 10% are assholes. This inbred moron is a 10%er. Watch out, because they are everywhere.
 

·
senior member
Joined
·
16,062 Posts
90% of the people in the world are good, honest, hardworking folks and the other 10% are assholes.
All I can say is that you have been very fortunate in your time and in your neck of the woods. Honestly.
Because in my time and in my neck of the woods, those figures are damn near reversed.
Well, hold on,..... maybe 90% of people are "good" and wouldn't try to run a biker off the road. That's probably what you meant.
But, I sure can attest to 90% of people NOT being honest or hard-working.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
WOuld love to have seen after the cops got there. The truck driver seemed too hot headed and I am betting he wasn't too good with the cops.

Glad it wasn't me. I would have been the one in jail. Soon as he went left of center to try to keep me from passing, I would have backed off, followed him until he stopped, then commenced the ass beating.
I know the legal way is the best, but when I get mad, I loose most all control and his 4 wheeler would have probably ended up flipped out of the back of the truck and set on fire when I got done.

I guess that would make me a hot head too, but I NEVER start trouble and I apologize when I make an error. Do something intentional toward me....It is war.

But hope they allowed the video as evidence to at lest take his license for speeding, reckless operation, left of center, failure to yield, and whatever else they could think of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
90% of the people in the world are good, honest, hardworking folks and the other 10% are assholes. This inbred moron is a 10%er. Watch out, because they are everywhere.
Funny I would have said 10% are good, honest hardworking folks and the other 90% were assholes. Me personally, I stand near the line so I can cross back and forth when need be. :smile
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,933 Posts
Funny I would have said 10% are good, honest hardworking folks and the other 90% were assholes. Me personally, I stand near the line so I can cross back and forth when need be. :smile
:lol
Good stuff.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,274 Posts
Well, middle America must be different than the coasts or the south. The work ethic is still strong here, probably because you can still make a decent living working without a college degree and even Harley riders wave at sportbikers. Folks are pretty much accepted for who they are rather than what they might appear to be to a jaundiced eye. Illinois has the 4th largest number of motorcycle registrations behind California, New York and Florida and we vote, so the politicians don't attempt any backstabbing fuckovers such as those I've heard of in the other 3 states mentioned. I guess I'm lucky to be here and be from here. Now if only it wasn't so fuckin' cold and I could go for a ride!
 

·
senior member
Joined
·
16,062 Posts
Things were different here right after WWII, when folks came home and built/bought a home and started a family.
There was a lot of industry here, a lot of auto manufacturing plants, the Dupont plant, lots of steel foundries, tool/die shops, Bethlehem steel, Harrison radiator, the list went on forever.
Now it's mostly part-time bullshit, a lot of comp and disability claim bullshit, 20yr old kids that skipped school and played video games all through HS and just want to walk around and talk on a cell phone at work......
Job availability and work ethic altogether, is nothing like what it was in the 50's/60's here.
People bitch about there not being enough work, but they can't hold a simple part-time gig when they DO find one.
So, even if companies started coming back and building, who would fill the positions?
Buffalo is a shit hole now. :angry
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,274 Posts
It's a vicious circle and one thing feeds on another. People at the top AND at the bottom want to blame each other and abdicate their own responsibility. They're both right and they both need to change. In the meantime, the middle class is being whittled away as small numbers of the upwardly mobile and large numbers of the downwardly mobile leave to join the extremes. I'm glad I'm getting close to retirement so I can say fuck it all, let the young fight it out.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
58,697 Posts
It's a vicious circle and one thing feeds on another. People at the top AND at the bottom want to blame each other and abdicate their own responsibility. They're both right and they both need to change. In the meantime, the middle class is being whittled away as small numbers of the upwardly mobile and large numbers of the downwardly mobile leave to join the extremes. I'm glad I'm getting close to retirement so I can say fuck it all, let the young fight it out.
Unfortunately your kids and mine and soon to be RR's kids are all having to fight it out. The day when I see MY kids taking care of ME are long gone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,375 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,375 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top