Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i recently bought a 1995 zx7. it was stunted out and only had the rear tail on it but it came with the side fairings and the front clip. after painting everything i got to find out the hard way that the side fairings that came with it are for a 96 on up and wont fit my 95 so now there up for sale. i have a total of 3 of them. a set that are in almost perfect shape and freshly painted gunmetal grey, and an extra left one thats in fair shape. im selling the set for 80 or 50 for each piece and the extra left one for 40. prices do not include shipping. i also have a complete rear tail for a 93-95 thats in kinda ruff shape. its primer grey and has some cracks but ill sell it as a set for 50 plus shipping or each piece for 35 each. all prices do not include shipping and i can send or post a pic of the tail upon request. needs these parts gone asap as i need the money to finish putting the bike together so cmon guys help a fellow ninja owner out :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sale fell thru on matching set so there back up for grabs. need money asap but price is firm had a bunch of people email me on these so i may raise the price unless someone can send money asap and take these from me now. looks like shipping to most places will be about 45 bucks for a package this size.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
never received a pm
Those were 96+ fairings... They do not bolt to a 93-95 without some fab work.

Plus you would need both lower fairings, upper cowling and headlight to make it all work.

Josh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts