Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AK-20 Forks, these are stock forks with AK-20 cartridges installed using .95 springs (I am 170# without clothes, this was perfect). The fluid was replaced 4 track days ago and these are perfectly straight. They have never been wrecked and have no damage. These forks will make the road feel like it has been repaved, the bumps just disappear! I had them setup for me on my bike, so if you are the correct weight just bolt them on and go! The internals alone are $999 on ebay and I have never seen them priced lower than that. You can buy these and sell your stock forks to make these even cheaper. They are a massive upgrade over stock forks and will fit all Gen 1, 2, or 3 ZX-10R models (1st gen will need to swap to the later 2nd or 3rd gen axle, wheel bearings, and spacers).

SOLD

·
Registered
897 Posts
Do you have any paperwork on these by chance? Whats the reason for you selling these?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
He sold the bike.

These are a steal. If I had a 10, I wouldn't hesitate. I can't believe they've lasted this long...
-Cody

·
Registered
897 Posts
Im very interested but want to know if he has the stuff to show whats actually inside it since I cant tell from the outside and wont know until they arrive and i open them. Id replace the fluid in them right away anyways. I'm about 145 without gear so the 170# setup should be close enough for me with gear and what not I would think.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Jackal, he's on 10r.net and his thread over there says that he sold them like 2 days ago. I'm guessing he won't even be back to check on this.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Im always on there surprised I never saw them on there..damn. Thanks for the heads up though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, sold them and shipped out yesterday. I didn't have paper work to "prove" they are in there but I do have excellent feedback on any number of forums and on ebay selling bike stuff, guns, all kinds of stuff. Only thing I still have to sell from the 10R is the PC-V.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts