Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 99 kawasaki ninja zx6r. it has almost 18,000 on the engine. It has front end damage from an accident. Engine runs strong not a thing happened to it. All parts are good on it, except forks frame and front tire. I have one street set of tires and wheels and one rear wheel with a race tire on it. The side plastics are gone, and front frairing has two cracks in it. All switchs and gauges don't even have a scratch on them. If anyone needs anything let me know. If i have iot i will sell it. It all needs to go

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The colors are green and grest tread on front and back. Ill post some pics for you tonight. I was looking to get around 300 for the set (price can be neg.).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no prob. i still havent had a chance to get the pics of the wheels, but I can tell you they would be lucky if they even had 500miles on them. the front still has the factory strip on it between the treads. hopefully i can get them by tomorrow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interested in front rotors... would be interested in the front wheel too if it was straight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts