Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a deal that came up on a toy that i want (a railbuggy), so its time to get rid of one, so no trades. Anyways here is the info
-1991 ZX11 Kawasaki Ninja
-31K miles (30K and some change)
-Yoshimiara (spelling?) pipe
-new paint (it was pink)
-Rejeted( had 165's, now has 170's) and synced carbs. mixture screws: 3 turns out
-tires have good tread on them

looking for $3100 OBO...basically looking for blue book. I miss my old railbuggy's and like i said, i found one so i need to get rid of a toy to get one, only reason i am getting rid of it. Runs like a top. let me know if interested. Figure there is some time left to rid this year before the cold sets in! Here are some pictures. I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
thanks guys
Shep

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah....the reason it has no lower fairings is because thats the way i bought it. the holes looked ugly so i rounded the bottom off and cut the strip where the holes were off.

·
Registered
436 Posts
what

·
Registered
436 Posts
why will my piocture not load

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking at buying a 92 zx-11 with 18,000 miles for $2900. Are there any majors that go wrong with the bike around this mileage? I see your's has 31,000 so it should run for quite a while longer. You think I should get it for that price? it's in brand new shape, all stock and it looks awesome. Thanks, justin. p.s. I don't think I like the "naked bike"look with the fairing cut.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

Just a quick question: I have a 93 zx11, also with Yoshimura exhaust. Does the exhaust on yours block access to the oil filter, so that you have to slide the exhaust off before an oil change? I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.

Thanks,

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts