Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2008 Kawasaki ninja zx10r. this bike is mint. Has dual green HID's integrated tailight. Woodcraft stator cover. Puig windscreen and Puig rear tire hugger. Bike has only 4300 miles Well taking care of. beautiful bike turns heads not another with the same color I'll guarantee that. M4 slip on exhaust. frame sliders. Only reason i'm selling is because i just moved from RI and have 0 riding buddies. Hate to see her go but shes a fast beautiful bike. Will negotiate on price but not by much so no low ball offers I'm not desperate. Bike was stolen and recovered one day later with damage to the ignition and stator cover (hence the woodcraft cover) nothing else happened to the bike the frame sliders protected it as it was a slow drop. So I had to buy the bike a new ignition from the dealer so it now has a different key for the ignition and gas cap. Clean RI title. text or call me at 401-345-2702

Bike is located in TAMPA FL

before the tecspec tank pads

2 days ago

Before the decals

Heres a video of my bike: http://youtu.be/1U3vJyiE7AM

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
GL with the sale man. I would keep it if I was you. Why not find some riding buddies? :headscratch

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GL with the sale man. I would keep it if I was you. Why not find some riding buddies? :headscratch
I would but it's hard for me to trust people plus I don't like riding like a douchebag and seems a lot of riders here (no offense to anyone) are sort of posers. I see a ton of stretched bikes all day and no helmet look cool squids. Thats not my scene. Im sure I could find some but that seems like a lot of work lol

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I understand that. Each to their own opinion, I would rather ride by myself then not have a bike at all though.

Ya I wouldn't ride with those guys either.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
You oughta hit up Christikitty on here.........she lives in your general area and is a good rider!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
clarkmanning lives in Tampa as well!

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
That's a sweet bike. Good luck with the sale. Part of me hopes you are stuck with it for a little while as I am very close to being in the market to buy. Wouldn't be the 1st bike I hauled back from the sunshine state.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts