Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 KAWASAKI ZX 10R, very clean covered and garage kept, adult ridden, 3000 miles, Two Brothers VALE carbon fiber exhaust, usb power commander, ignition module, wideband commander,Ivans block off plates, Ivans TRE and map, NEW michelin pilot power tires front and rear at 2900 miles, puig frame sliders, wired for bell x50 radar detector, powder coated wheels and footpegs (black), carbon fiber mirrors, smoked turn signals and screen, 2 carbon fiber HJC helmets, ICON field armour boots, ICON accelerant leather jacket, please email for additional pictures, must sell.

[email protected]
910-297-3009

pic here:http://www.cycletrader.com/caddetail.html?/ad-cache/5/4/8/86803148.htm

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice Bike!

Don't know the reason you're selling this, or if you would go for this , but have to ask... You're bike is exactly the bike my wife is looking for.. I just bought a 07 ZX14 (Black) and she wants the 10R for freeway and canyon riding... Now the rub, I have to sell my Chopper first:headscratch , it's going for $15,000. But would be willing to trade if you can pay for shipping, We're in Ca. and would be a bit too far to ride :rotflmao ....Let me know what you think, you can see the Chopper under "HARD, FAST and LOUD" in the "For Sale or Trade Forum" Thanks ...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Diesel, I am not in a position to take on another bike. Motivated to sell and would be happy to help with shipping/logistics. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I Tried!

Oh Well, That's cool, had to try.. If I get Chopper sold, will get back in touch with you... It is really what she wants:banghead ...Just so we know , what size are boots, Helmets and Jacket?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price reduced again!

Okay, how about I leave the helmets and jacket in the deal for 8200. Am i getting warmer?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Price

Price is fine, I dropped the price of my Chopper to $11,000....Can't figure out why it won't sale:headscratch, But, I'm trying!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts