Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I have twins on the way, and have to sell my bike. Wife said it has to go. I told her I would try to sell it. Its an '05 bought in March of '06. All black 2200 miles. The bike is all stock and is in showroom condition. $9500.

BIKE IS SOLD

·
Registered
183 Posts
PLease psot pics so i can see what she looks like...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any pics to show except the showroom pic. The bike looks exactly like it. If you are seriously interested, I can get some in the next few days. How do you post pics on this thread?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Congrats on the twins...
Sorry about your loss.

In the big picture though, I think you're winning regardless.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wait just a second....

Weren't we just on another thread where you were looking to buy a 12... and then low and behold, you got one.

And now, you have to get rid of it?

Wow, that a serious plethora of emotions in a short period of time.

....but as I said... you're still winning in the long run.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that was me. I just bought the thing in March. I figure if I have to make payments to anything, it better be a college fund! I know I am winning in the long run. Bikes are fun, but I can't risk it with that kind of responsibility.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
The return on investment will be greater with the twins brother. Best of luck to you with your family, you'll ride again... be sure of it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I haven't had one inquiry on it yet, so I might not be without a bike for a while.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sorry to hear this. And sorry to say, for a $1000 more a person can buy a new ZX14 if he shops around. Maybe why you aren't getting any action :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, I know. Unfortunalty, I think I am going to take it in the ass on this one. I will lower the price to 9K.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good luck with the sale mang! I think those all black ones look hawt and if i had the cash, it'd be sitting in my garage next to Beans blue one! :grin

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I still have it. Price reduced to 8800. It is still in showroom condition, but the miles have gone up to 2850.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Damit said:
Well, I still have it. Price reduced to 8800. It is still in showroom condition, but the miles have gone up to 2850.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
23 Posts
On a different topic...You guys are so lucky...bike & car prices in South Africa are ludicrous..the
14 in SA ($14 705)..BMW M3 ($130 000)... go figure..

·
Registered
37 Posts
GreenGoblin said:
On a different topic...You guys are so lucky...bike & car prices in South Africa are ludicrous..the
14 in SA ($14 705)..BMW M3 ($130 000)... go figure..
The word is out tht South Africa has some of the best roads in the world. Any Corvette Z06's there? (Maybe I'll visit with mine...)

·
Registered
379 Posts
We do have some of the best roads but we have some of the worst drivers in the world and man do they just cut you off for nothing. Some of the taxi drivers and ladies out here just drive into you just because they can.

We dont have any Z06 here because they are not making them in right hand drive

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I just found out that we are having a bouncing baby boy, and a bouncing baby girl! I am done! Still need to sell the bike in a major way. It is still in showroom condition, and I will travel to deliver(miles will increase of course). If any of you know of someone who might be interested, they can view the bike at www.wichitaeagle.com/classifieds/motorcycles. I have additional pics I can email as well. I'll take 8500 for it at this point, but that is as low as I can go. HELP!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts