Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold
Selling my 2005 ZX-6R. This bike is 99% mint condition. Aftermarket parts include

Akropovic slip-on
Power commander
Puig dbl bubble windscreen
Shogun slider kit
CA flush mounts front and rear
Polished mirrior block of plates
Custom undertail license plate
fresh rear Pilot Power tire
Vortex rear stand
Cayon Dancer transport straps

Motul oil and K&N oil filter. Has about 5400 on the clock. Still under 1 year factory warranty. I'm the second owner since 3100 miles. Only selling because I'm getting a Vette. Meticulously maintained. Never stunted or abused. Over $1500 in aftermarket parts. Asking $6900 for all above.

Also have '07 Joe Rocket "Rocket Nation" leather jacket and new HJC helmet for sale as well. I removed the rear pegs and mirrors for that AMA race look, and still have them. Located in Beaumont, TX. If interested, have any questions, or what closer pics just ask or PM me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a plate that came with another fender eliminator kit that was already on the bike. So I took everything off around the Akrapovic can, and put in a clear alternitives integrated blinker tail light, and mounted the plate with two bolts bolted to the underside of the wheel well. I know it's hard to explain...

TTT for a clean 636

·
Registered
200 Posts
would it be too much to ask if you could take a few close up shots of it and post up here? i'm trying to get some ideas on license plate mounting for a gsxr 600; i got 2 L brackets and took the fender off, it looks better but it can look even better w/ a few other mods.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's more pics and info. I bought the bike from the original owner in Sept '06 and he had bought it from the show room floor in April '06. So the bike is only 9 months old from the dealership. He sold the bike because when he moved, because of another job, he had no where to put the bike, so he had to get rid of it. I'm only selling because I just sold the WS6 and looking at Corvette's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts