Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
looks better everytime I see it!

O.K. this thing looks better everytime I see it. These photos are great. I don't know how I am going to keep from buying one of these. I guess about spring time my FJR goes up for sale. "Here we go again", I think I heard my wife say! I think I have a serious motorcycle problem.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
ya know...now I want to see one of the Ninja models (like the ZX-10R) get released in that same silver looking color. I am really liking that color more and more...even if it reminds me of an FJR1300 - gasp!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Stef,
I think I flushed mine down the toilet also. I see you noticed my GTR-DONE signature. I would like to take credit for that one but a friend of mine from Atlanta sent me that in an e-mail and said I needed to use it. I've allready checked with the Va. DMV to see if the plate was available but it was allready taken. Still looking forward to your report after you visit the bike show. Hope everything is well.

Vic Ray A.K.A. GTR-DONE

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
vic ray said:
I've allready checked with the Va. DMV to see if the plate was available but it was allready taken.
haha that's funny...maybe check on gtr1400 and get that before it's taken then...

If it makes you feel any better, here in Washington state, GTRDONE is not available either. Maybe your friend in Atlanta emailed someone here too :smile

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Looks good (for a touring bike LOL)

·
Registered
10 Posts
wunderlich lifting handle

hi kawa gtr 1400 bros
i was wondering if anyone has fitted a wunderlich lifting handle on the kawa gtr 14 to make putting on main stand a simple chore?cheers.:respect

·
Registered
242 Posts
I actually like the present model better, I dont like what they've done with the fairing.The fairing on the present model looks better...more aggressive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts