Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is william and i just picked up a new to me 2007 zx14...i am a large guy at 6'4" 337lbs and was wondering if anyone knows what spring i should use in the front fork set up...thank you

· Registered
1,126 Posts
Call racetech suspension.I weigh 248.The bike is sprung for 150 pounders.Haven't seen that since high school back when the earth was black.
Craig

· Registered
307 Posts
Yeah both of the above stated, or Sonic springs, Give em a call & they will fix you right up.

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looking good hammerhead...i go on that drive alot in my mustang havent yet on the zx14 but im sure once it warms up i will alot...once in calhoun county do you go all the way to hardin and back up rout 100 to the river road or do you turn arround and come back by the ferry

· Registered
1,126 Posts
[/IMG]What year Mustang ya got.Mine is a 04 GT.And no that ugly pink trailer is not mine.
Craig

· Premium Member
82 Posts
FRONT FORK SPRINGS
Recommended Fork Spring Rate: 1.259 kg/mm (use closest available)
Stock Fork Spring Rate: .900 kg/mm(stock)

REAR SHOCK SPRINGS
Recommended Shock Spring Rate: 12.828 kg/mm (use closest available)
Stock Shock Spring Rate: 9.7 kg/mm (stock)

· Registered
307 Posts
are sonic springs a good brand...they are 50 bucks less than the race tech///looks like i will need 1.2 kg springs...thanks for the info guys
I have Sonic springs in my forks, & I love em.
Iv used Racetech in the past, There also very good, But for the $$$, I'll buy Sonic from now on. I feel there just as good.

· Premium Member
13,442 Posts
looking good hammerhead...i go on that drive alot in my mustang havent yet on the zx14 but im sure once it warms up i will alot...once in calhoun county do you go all the way to hardin and back up rout 100 to the river road or do you turn arround and come back by the ferry
Normally across the cantilever bridge and then over towards Jerseyville and back down the north end of the River Road. Lunch at Fast Eddie's!

· Registered
307 Posts
Normally across the cantilever bridge and then over towards Jerseyville and back down the north end of the River Road. Lunch at Fast Eddie's!
Ever get down to Cairo?

· Registered
1,126 Posts
OHHHHH nice 2012.
Craig

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.