Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

free mods

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Antkiller 
#1 ·
ok well i just picked up a 07 zx6r and the guy at dlr told me that theres an empty plug under the seat and to connect two of the wires together and it gives you 9 rear wheel hp. i did it and i noticed a big difference i forgot the two colors of the wires but if anybody wants to kno.. ill go look at it and post bak. but i was wonderin if anybody knew any other free mods.. i was told theres something u can do to the airbox and something else but i forgot what they said.. anybody else kno anything?

#10 ·
There was already a post on this re: the 05 ZX6R. I wasn't sure that this was still available for the 06 and 07, but apparently it is.

I know several guys who have done this "jumper pin" mod that run track and said there is a noticeable difference, but only in the 12k+ rpm range.

As far as the other comment... I have to agree... why trash someone out. Apparently ACC88... you're not really up on what's going on. Totally uncalled for. Just my $.02.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.