Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i just picked up a 07 zx6r and the guy at dlr told me that theres an empty plug under the seat and to connect two of the wires together and it gives you 9 rear wheel hp. i did it and i noticed a big difference i forgot the two colors of the wires but if anybody wants to kno.. ill go look at it and post bak. but i was wonderin if anybody knew any other free mods.. i was told theres something u can do to the airbox and something else but i forgot what they said.. anybody else kno anything?

·
Registered
75 Posts
oh yeah buddy i know what you can do

pour water in the gas tank, my dealer told me that if you do that the the water makes the gas more pure and gives you 23.34 more hp :thefinger

·
Registered
60 Posts
so what's the purpose of flamin the guy cause he wants to do some mods to his bike for free? how about instead of being a jackass, if you don't know the answer DON'T POST :stfu

·
Registered
488 Posts
check out exhaust mods post, there a bit of good info on free mods. give specifics about the cables mod that b great! oh yeah acc88 :thefinger

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
There was already a post on this re: the 05 ZX6R. I wasn't sure that this was still available for the 06 and 07, but apparently it is.

I know several guys who have done this "jumper pin" mod that run track and said there is a noticeable difference, but only in the 12k+ rpm range.

As far as the other comment... I have to agree... why trash someone out. Apparently ACC88... you're not really up on what's going on. Totally uncalled for. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i just stuck in a peice of bended wire, some people have used staples or a spare fuse or just cut the wires and conected them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts