Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many people know about Frappr. It's a world map where you put virtual pins to show where you are. Beans has set a Frappr page up for the forum but so far there's only 3 'pins' on there.
Go to
http://www.frappr.com/zxforums
It only takes a minute or so to set yourself up

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Henry beat me to the punch here haha...yeah for Ozzy, wormhole, and others who have made mention it would be nice to have a place to post up pictures from rides and others, this is it and it's all free and super easy to do.

You can post up your name and picture as a person marker so others can see where your at. (i.e. I posted my name and avatar and it shows where I live at on the map)

You can also post up a place marker and a picture so others can see a particular location. (i.e. I posted up a picture of my favorite twisty road from my last ride and marked it on the map)

You can also just post up pics into it for the general picture gallery. (I posted up a handful of pictures from the new 2006 Kawasaki Ninja motorcycles)

If anyone has any troubles - post up and we'll help out best way we can!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was setting a frappr site up for the wife's model horse forum & spotted the link at the bottom of the page here.

Really cool idea :cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts