Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, been lurking and reading and trying to get all the parts to put my bike back together after sitting for a few years. Like a complete shmuck, I never checked to see if my frame is bent or not. Well, I got close to a grand worth of parts today that I've hunted down, and it turns out that...

Sure enough, my frame IS bent... Gas tank will no longer fit in place. It appears that the two sides of the frame that come off of the fork tube are pushed in a bit, leaving the space between the front and back mounting holes about a half inch too short.

Now I need to know what to do next. Anyone have any prior experience with having their frame straightened? Anyone know of any places somewhat close to Wisco that does frame straightening? Anyone have a spare 96-03 zx7r frame they're selling?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone else have any opinions on this? there seems to be plenty of places with the machines for doing the job... unfortunately none near me that i can find... anyone here have a good resource for locating a place with a motojig or something similar?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts