Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi out there I'm new in town and wanted to say hi and ask if any one knows of where to get frame sliders for a zx11D model
Thanks pete

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Pete,
There are none, unless you want to do some bodywork modification. I don't know if I would mess with frame sliders on a big bike like this one...some on other forums believe that they would end up punching through the frame and cause more damage that if they were not used.

I dropped my bike at 25 mph and didn't have sliders on it. The stock mufflers saved the bike from major damage. :crazyloco

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I know they already have been available for ZX-11D. Inturace is the first one that comes to my mind but ZX-11 is not on their website anymore. Maybe LP USA??

But Porky have a point; ZX-11 own weight could make the sliders create some damage to the frame that could be more expensive to repair that road rashed plastics. Your call...

·
Registered
937 Posts
Thanks Claude and others for the Lockart Phillips information. Phillips was unable to help but referred me to Intuitive Racing:

http://inturace.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/index.html Phone (760)598-2105
2510 Pioneer Avenue, Vista, California 92081

"Bill" at intuitive said they didn't carry the sliders for the ZX 11, but if I brought the ZX 11C by their company, he would see if any of their other sliders would fit with a mounting change.

If anyone w/ a ZX-11C is in Southern, California maybe you could go by and check it out. But the issue on tweaking the frame is a an important one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts