Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of frame sliders is everyone running. I'm looking for a set that I don't have to cut the plastic to install. Anyone have anything like this. If so please post up some photos.

thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey corners,

jafar posted this up http://www.zxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226. i also bought these as well. didn't want some tube sticking out of the bike. just didn't seem right. the one thing about those frame sliders is not only are they no cut, mounts without cutting the fairings. they also have a nonskid application. that little funky square with the logo on it. how well that nonskid application works is another question.

another poster's post on no cut frame sliders http://www.zxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2192.

there are other brands out there that are no cut. should shop around online, just be sure to check for the no cut application in the item description.

good luck,
Kawinoob

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey Corners I suggest you look into the Chapperal motorsports catalog; there a ton of them in there. maybe try online too...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'd love to get my hands on these... can't find em locally and may have to get Jafar to send me some. LOL

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I just bought some japan moto frame sliders, once i put them on the bike, ill put up the pics.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I bought LP for my first '06 ZX10, and when I crashed that (lowsided on the right, but hit a curb and flipped and self-destructo), the mounts were still good, so I took'em off and put them on my new ZX10.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks for the link. This is my site and just came across this forum. If anyone has any questions LMK.
I must say that your stuff looks great and if i was in the USA i would contact you because i need some sliders that look good as well as they must work well to.:cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
I must say that your stuff looks great and if i was in the USA i would contact you because i need some sliders that look good as well as they must work well to.:cheers
Shipping outside the US is not a problem. I do it all the time. Generally $25 extra though.

For the 10R I would recommend 3 sliders.
1. Champ Industries - go figure huh.
2. Muzzy
3. Shogun 2 point mount not the old offset style.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Go with the Champ industries!!
Good product and great customer service!!!

I already have the swingarm sliders, and just ordered the no-cuts for the frame.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts