Banned
3,608 Posts
Mike... Was that aimed toward me? Hmmmmm.. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike... Was that aimed toward me? Hmmmmm.. LOL
There's 6 available. I aimed it toward anyone who needs one. And they're priced right too.:smile

·
RRRRRR
3,589 Posts
There was never 10 available or 6, I have bought the only one, I would have bought them all. He claims he made a mistake and didn't understand, didn't know I bought more, didn't know auction was still running after I made original purchase, refunded me, whatever. Crackheads

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was never 10 available or 6, I have bought the only one, I would have bought them all. He claims he made a mistake and didn't understand, didn't know I bought more, didn't know auction was still running after I made original purchase, refunded me, whatever. Crackheads
Glad you got one. When I saw it on Ebay he had it listed as 6 available. Glad you got your refund too.

·
RRRRRR
3,589 Posts
Yeah, I probably have 60 or so jet kits in the shop, and while they are 98percent GSXR, I would have still bought them, but had a funny feeling about it as it just didn't make sense for someone to possess 10 1.1TI kits for a almost 20 year old bike, and I was right. Still, will keep the one he had for the right sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a brand new jet kit for the 95 model bike, i swapped the zx10 in so i never used it, anyone wants it pm me an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts