Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else having issues? I’m using a Samsung 8+ and for the last few weeks I’ve been having issues viewing things.

If I click on a section it loads a white screen, then I have to refresh the screen to go to where I clicked.

Same with a post, if I click on a post it loads a white screen, then I hit refresh and it shows the post. If you scroll down though to read responses, the screen whites out and then you have to refresh it again. It won’t let you read the other responses though because it gets stuck on the first 5 or so.

If you try to click the last page for a big thread, it won’t let you and it goes to a white screen again, but refreshing doesn’t let you go to the last page. It’s stuck on page 1.

This didn’t use to do this on my phone a month or so ago. Not sure what’s going on.

Also, how do you change your forum name? I looked under settings and couldn’t find it.

·
Administrator
884 Posts
On your Samsung phone, which browser and site version are you using? Are you on the enhanced mobile or the full version? The loading of a white screen, does that happen on any thread/post you click on is it intermittent and random?

Regarding changing your username, this is something only mods/admins can do. Let us know what you'd like to change it to and we'll look into it.

Cheers,
Nate

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On your Samsung phone, which browser and site version are you using? Are you on the enhanced mobile or the full version? The loading of a white screen, does that happen on any thread/post you click on is it intermittent and random?

Regarding changing your username, this is something only mods/admins can do. Let us know what you'd like to change it to and we'll look into it.

Cheers,
Nate
I've always used the enhanced,but I just switch out of it and it seems to work fine.

Enhanced worked fine for a while. Not sure what changed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just cleared out a bunch of memory in various settings, switched back to enhanced, and it's working again. Technology is like witchcraft. Throw a bunch of chicken bones while chanting and shit starts working again. Lol

·
Administrator
884 Posts
Please let us know if you're continuing to have this issue @bighair . We had a few site issues over the weekend, but most should be resolved now. If you continue to have issues, can you please clarify which browser/OS that you're using to access the site?

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
133 Posts
Please let us know if you're continuing to have this issue @bighair . We had a few site issues over the weekend, but most should be resolved now. If you continue to have issues, can you please clarify which browser/OS that you're using to access the site?

Cheers,

Erik
firefox and windows 10.
i have not had any issues since then. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Admin. For some reason I cannot edit my posts. Keep getting a message saying that you cannot edit more than 10 posts in seven days. Cannot even edit one. 😳

1 - 15 of 15 Posts