Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale! ZX14 Carrozzeria Tri-R forged aluminum wheels. 17x6 rear and 17x3.5 front. EXTREMELY light! All black anodized. Stainless Carrozzeria 320mm "works" rotors. These are 10mm larger than stock and the kit comes with Carrozzeria billet caliper spacers. ALSO, including a Galfer rear rotor! New? $2450. Selling for $1500 complete! These directly bolt on! Superior upgrade for the ZX14. Selling the bike so these must go. Please email me at [email protected] for questions. By the way, Yes, the sprocket is in great shape! It's hard anodized aluminum and in a couple of spots where the coating wore off it looks like damaged or missing teeth...THIS IS NOT THE CASE. This stuff is perfect in function and nearly flawless in appearance.

YOUR bike could look this good!

·
Premium Member
13,207 Posts
Dammit, Mad! Quit selling all this bike candy. the temptation to empty the bank account is almost overwhelming!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dammit, Mad! Quit selling all this bike candy. the temptation to empty the bank account is overwhelming!
Fixed it for ya. You know you want them... :evil

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Maybe you posted the reason and I missed it by why the part out?

You spent so much cash and time on making one of the nicest 14s that I've seen. So what gives?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe you posted the reason and I missed it by why the part out?

You spent so much cash and time on making one of the nicest 14s that I've seen. So what gives?
Just rarely ride it. Have another bike. Can do more interesting things (track bike :rolleyes ) with the dough.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Just rarely ride it. Have another bike. Can do more interesting things (track bike :rolleyes ) with the dough.
Fair enough, Id be interested in seeing what kinda track bike you but together with the funds from the 14 and its part out :crazyloco :evil

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think he was selling his ohlins rear shock too :mfclap
Yep. Foe sale too. ;)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
370 Posts
Will the wheels and the shock fit an older model ZX14? Mine's an 07. I had a zzr1200 with the same wheels and shock on it. It sure made a difference in the way the bike handled. I am debating on adding some more goodies to my 07 or starting to hunt down a low mileage 2012 ZX14R.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will the wheels and the shock fit an older model ZX14? Mine's an 07. I had a zzr1200 with the same wheels and shock on it. It sure made a difference in the way the bike handled. I am debating on adding some more goodies to my 07 or starting to hunt down a low mileage 2012 ZX14R.
Yes. They will fit ALL years ZX14 through 2012 new model. :smile

1 - 14 of 14 Posts