Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
I mounted my Scorpio alarm under my rear seat, way back by the tail light. If you take off the rear seat you can't even see it. I do have a rather large space under there being that it is an '01. Perimeter sensor is under the front seat.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick response TMP. I also bought a Scorpio, the i500 with all the bells and whistles. And being an alarm noob i had no idea about installation. Any other advice you could offer up is greatly appreciated. :smile

·
Registered
649 Posts
Did you get the factory connector kit..... that makes it much easier to install. I mounted the perimiter sensor on top of the fuse box under the front seat. It is a tight fit but it works well. As for the Ignition kill, I found the wire leading into the Fuse box and spliced it there... it is a good idea to wrap it with electrical tape when done or heat shrink. I heard some complaints about distance and the two-way working. I made sure my anteana was at the absolute rear of my bike, right against the tail light... as far away from touching metal as possible. My bike is in a metal shed at the far end of my backyard (100ft) and I'm on the second floor and the two-way works fine. Hope the alarm gives you some piece of mind!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts