Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
94 Zx11d Check The Classifieds For More Info
Also I Forgot To Add In On Classifieds It Is For A 94 Zx11d Which Will Also Work With Allot Of Other Years
Has 5,000 On New Rebuild , Cams And Carbs Have Been Done And Previous Owner Said He Did Something To The Lower End But Can Not Quote On That As For I Did Not Do The Work To It
But Has Tons Of Power And Very Very Fast
I Have Seen Them Go For 1,800 With 18,000 Miles On Them Stock
So I Would Like To Get A Lil More Out Of Mine But Will Accept A Reasonable Offer
And Buyer Responsible For Shipping
I Am In The Detroit Area In Michigan
I Also Have Front And Rear Rims , Seat , Tank , Suspension , 6 Inch Extened Swing Arm Polished , Front Forks , Left Tail Fairing....(black Looks Dark Green In Sunlight).... , Full Muzzy Exhaust With Header , Computer , Wiring , Kick Stands , Frame Has A Small Dent In It Did Not Compermise The Structural Integrity From What I Was Told
I Have Had The Bike For Awhile And Can Not Find The Parts To Rebuild It And Decided To Go Out And Get A New Bike Instead
My Name On Yahoo Is Moparman48081 Or Can Email Also On Yahoo
Aim Name Is Also Moparman48081 If You Need To Contact Me Ne Other Way Let Me Know And I Can Give U My Number
The Motor Is Currently In The Bike Still Also The Frame Is Polished

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would like to get rid of wat i have left of the bike 2800 obo i have seen the motors alone going for 2 grand so let me know
i have the frame , engine , seat , gas tank , 2 rims , xtended swing arm , full muzzy exhaust , one tail fairing and a front fender fairing , all together when u sell off everything else it would make it like i were paying about 800 for the engine , u can call me 586 909 1137
name is josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts