Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just dropped off at my door and i've had the chance to get an M3...i'm from Charlotte and i'm looking to get rid of it...if you need more info let me know...

·
Registered
234 Posts
You're buying an M3 now?? Terrible timing, they're about to release the new V8 version for sale....

Besides the ZX-6R is faster.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've got to get rid of this ASAP....i have all the papers and EVERYTHING...let me know if you know anyone that wants to buy it...if i would of known this info about the M3 yesterday then i wouldn't of gotten the bike...

·
Registered
82 Posts
$10,600 is the price for the 07 zx6r with out gap insurance, no extended warranty bought at standard MSRP at $8,999.99 plus Tax, Title, License Fees.

Not to sound like an ass but dam you dont know how to talk the dealer down on the price when you bought the bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got the bike for 9100 plus a 1500 3 year warranty that covers EVERYTHING...so the warranty would only be good for people that would be able to go to matthews fun machines in charlotte nc...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ouch, my three year warranty was under $400. It doesn't cover tires or maintenance though. However, in three years I doubt I'll spend more than a few hundred bucks on maintenance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts