Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking around everywhere for a pair of fitted flush mounts for my 2003 zx6, but no dice. every place has the generic style...what have some of you done? I don't want to cut my fairings.

The second bit is, I just bought this bike from someone and they didn't have the manual. How do I change the shift light rpm and gauge brightness? what else can I mess around with on the instruments?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And...will frame sliders for the '03 ZX-6RR fit the '03 636?

·
Registered
264 Posts
To change the shift light position I believe you just hold the MODE and RESET button simultaneously for 2 secs. To adjust press the RESET button until the desired rpm then press MODE and RESET (2secs) again to lock it in. Not 100% sure but give it a whirl and see if that works.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dunno if theres any similarities between the 05 and 03 as far as the fairings go... I found a set of fitted flush mounts at a bike dealer. They bolted right in to the fairings on either side and have factory type connectors. Cant remember the name of them for the life of me though. The 03 and 05 may not be similar, but if they're made for an 05, surely they're made for an 03.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys. Worked like a charm!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts