Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YO i need some help hear removed the air box and notice that it looks totally different from the r models is there a wright up or picks for doing it on a 94zx7L new at this and don't want to f it up, any picks would help, anyone thats done this mod PLEASE HELP :headscratch

1down
2up
+4advancer
stage one jet

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Hope this helps... made it for another member a few years back

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
basically you remove the air valves

block off the emissions shit (yellow)

plug the hole in your airbox where the line went in (blue)

pressurize your floats (purple)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
dont forget to block off the nipples in the intakes.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man that pic helps alot where r the intake nipples? (pic) and there is two small vacume lines do i plug these aswell? :headscratch

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Thanks man that pic helps alot where r the intake nipples? (pic) and there is two small vacume lines do i plug these aswell? :headscratch
Vacuum ports are under the carbs on the intake runners. Either plug each one individually or run a hose between each one like 1+2 and 3+4

Josh

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
its pretty simple... there is a nipple under carbs 1,3,4... you will notice a bolt in the intake of carb 2... either you can pull the nipples out and block with a bolt or you can use a cap or join them with hoses.

your choice

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
See the lines below carb 3 & 4

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
now see the 2 lines joining 1&2 3&4

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
thats the lazy method... im going to look for screws in my box of bits once i get it all synced

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
thats the lazy method... im going to look for screws in my box of bits once i get it all synced
That way works though. It might actually make it a little bit more convenient to get set up for carb syncing and such... Actually not a bad idea.

I ended up buying some bolts from Lowe's and using aluminum washers beneath them so that they would seal up. It works but it's a bit more of a PITA to get everything apart and ready to go when performing a carb sync.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks ZXgreen7r :clap
man you've help me out a lot! burning through a tank of gas and then ill try it again. I will plug it with screws or should i connect it with the hoses? should i do it this way 1-2 3-4 or 1-4 2-3 ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts