Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have begun to mod a ZX7R i got hold of, and the picture shows what i´ve done this far.

But when i brows through several threads about the mod/mods, i found this:

"I simply got four bolts that fit the four holes below the carbs and blocked them off there. Just cleaner looking and less likely to leak. Just get four hex bolts to match the threads on the nipples used to sync the carbs."

Is that yet another part of this mod, or what?

·
Registered
299 Posts
It just gets shot of the Hoses in your picture Bottom Red circle and Top Red circle

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just gets shot of the Hoses in your picture Bottom Red circle and Top Red circle
- You mean that blocking those two hoses give the same outcome as blocking the four carb sync holes?

·
Registered
299 Posts
What I mean is that Mod can include removing the 4 Hoses (Red Dots x4) and replacing the fittings with Bolts to plug the Holes, This gets rid of excess Hoses laying around.

Bolts are 6x10mm
Washers are 6.2x11x1mm

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What I mean is that Mod can include removing the 4 Hoses (Red Dots x4) and replacing the fittings with Bolts to plug the Holes, This gets rid of excess Hoses laying around.

Bolts are 6x10mm
Washers are 6.2x11x1mm
- Allright, so when the hoses are plugged at the upper ends, this is only the same mod in the other end of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts