1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
262 Posts
gonna need 4 relays. 2 for front and 2 for rear.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^im talking relays, not resistors. youll need 4 resistors but i was told only one relay to replace the stock one in order to prevent hyperflashing when using leds

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just one relay, the one under the seat on the left side.

I tried mine with both relays, and I actually left the stock relay in. Flashes about 2 times per second with the LED bulbs installed. Thought it would be more of an attention getter if it flashed faster.

Alec

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im putting leds in the front and rear turn signals. How many relays do I need? One for each signal (4)? One for front and one for rear (2)?

I found the rear relay....if there is a front relay, where is it located?

Ill be using the "LF1-S-FLAT" model found on superbrightleds.com unless someone else has something better/cheaper

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/flashers.htm
You have the correct relay, you only need the 1 as a direct OEM replacement for front & rear, plug & play & you're all set to go. Leaving the stock relay in causes all 4 to flash wayyyy too fast. From a distance, it looks like a bulb shorting out, more than a turn signal & they're not 1/2 as bright as they are when they get a little more "constant on" time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts