Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if everything lines out correctly and the weather stays good I should be heading to the track for the first time on my new 14R. Well I want to see what you guys think I will do at the track. I'm having an Adams arm installed (hopefully it will be done today) but other than that I will be stock. I'm thinking of taking the stock tire down to about 20psi. So knowing these anyone want to put up any guesses?

·
Premium Member
6,406 Posts
Need more info to make an educated guess.
Ever been on the track before?

As a wild guess I'll say 10.03 @ 136. If you've never been to the track on a bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I say I did pretty well. My best time was 9.85 at 143 with a 1.77 60ft. Only thing done to the bike is an Adams arm about 8 in back and I lowered the tire pressure to about 20psi.

·
Registered
35 Posts
not too shabby for your first time. the more you get that 60' down you will see your time drop a lot. shouldnt have a problem getting your 60's down to the 1.4's with that arm. thats what you should work on the most, the rest after that is just shifting!

·
Registered
67 Posts
9.53 146 1.51 60ft on a 12r at 1100 ft 9.73 is best at home track 3800ft. To get your 60s down lower the rear and strap the front and get a drag hookup Shinko and most important GEARING!!!! The 14 in this pic had a 1.69 60 , while the 12r had a 1.53. Never cought us!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts