Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you already have this year particularly if you live in a warmer part of the world. For me I cannot ride to work even on good days as I pick up my daughter from school and she is too small to ride yet. She is off of school today and tomorow and the weather is perfect. Sunny, high thirties to low fourties in the morning and mid fifties after work.

I love that feeling on a cold morning when you roll on the throttle and it feels like a rheostat. The power is crisp and clean like the air. I think the feeling goes back to my childhood days when I would operate the transformer on a train set. No hesitation just more speed the further I turned the dial.

Well back to the reason I rode....work!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I wish I could ride to work sometimes but my job requires a truck.I haven't been out yet but hope to soon.The weather here in New Brunswick lately has been in the low 40s.Happy riding.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
I can't really say much as I can pretty much ride year around..........though, I had to go an extended period without riding due to medical reasons..........and I can say unequivocally that I absolutely LOVED the rush of power when I went on my first ride and felt the rush of power as the throttle was twisted further and further, all while the front wheel was up in the air a touch, not alot but a touch!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........exhilirating!

Went for a nice ride today, had cool crisp air and the ram air system just LOVED IT!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts