Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone.....so this morning i was on my way to work as usual and I was coming to stop a red light minding my own business....then bam outta no where some pitch in a white Acura side swipes me hard. I had no choice but to lay it down. Damage isn't that bad but it still sucks.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad you're OK to post.
rash heals up eventually.

Everyone crashes. even though this wasn't your fault, you will have taken away some positive experience. You are going to need a good lawyer.
I appreciate it man, but the bitch didn't even stop, neither did all the people behind me. It was morning rush hour. The police said they cant do jack.:angry

· Premium Member
284 Posts
That bitch, hopefully she has more damage to her vehicle than you have. Even a little scratch can be exspensive to fix on a acura. I can't believe no one stopped or got her license plate. Glad to see you weren't hurt to seriously

· Registered
7 Posts
yeah during rush hour it is less likely someone will go out of their routine to assist.

if she was on her way to work then it is a matter of time when you cross paths again.

on the positive......a learning experience you will gain from

· Premium Member
13,442 Posts
I would sit at that intersection every morning until she comes by again and take a pic of her car and plate. I would also call every body shop in town and ask if someone brought in an Acura with side body damage and some CPB paint scrapes. Have the bitch charged with hit-and-run and sue her ass off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.