Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finaly had a good day to take my bike out and WAX her up before i took some pictures.....and this is what she looks like......

Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
dude! throw a tank protector before you scratch it up!! your zipper or belt will rub on the tank=lame.

did you replace plastics or did you just take the stickers off? i'm wondering if i should take mine off... looks kinda cool w/o them, but i kinda like them at the same time.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tack said:
ARe you talking about the bike or the bloke sitting on it???:crackup
I'm a brunet...hehe, nice try!!!!

Jafar said:
dude! throw a tank protector before you scratch it up!! your zipper or belt will rub on the tank=lame.

did you replace plastics or did you just take the stickers off? i'm wondering if i should take mine off... looks kinda cool w/o them, but i kinda like them at the same time.
Well i'm still trying to decide on a tank protector....colors, or maybe clear....definitly don't want a magnetic one......we'll see!!!

I took the stickers off of my bike by useing a blow-dryer to warm the sticker up, and then CAREFULY peal the stickers off.....the one and olny reason i did that is because, if a person comes up to you and see the KAWASAKI sticker on your bike and goes," Dude i love your bike!" that isn't really a comfort thing for the i want people to KNOW what kinda bike i ride not read it off the side.......if the person is anywhere near rideing or knowing anything about bikes he/she should be smart enough to know what bike i ride........that's just me.......

Oh and it also give the bike a clean look, cuz after a while the stickers start comeing off and you'll have a harder time trying to take them off!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah, agreed on the mud flap trim... I got mine home from the dealer and my step-dad handed me the hack saw, didn't get my helmet off good before the flap had hit the deck.

Love the Ti color, BTW!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
she's gorgeous...im almost done my project and am just waiting for my custom halo headlights to get back up from florida...its a 2000 zx6r...was she worth the money because im looking into gettin an 05 or 06 blacked out zx636...!!! she's beautiful

·
Registered
381 Posts
looking good! Time to get rid of the alien ears on the front and back tho

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Looks good. That colour is awesome. I agree with the other post, some flushmounts and plate eliminator would streamline it and make it look even hotter.

Wish we could have got the 10R in titanium, but not sure I would give up the green even if it was available.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts