Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Kawi ZX6R. Thanks to BeansBaxter for the deal.
Painted 05 BMW Silver
Full Akro Race
PC3 usb
K&N Filter
GPR Damper
plate relocator

I put new signals, hugger, swingarm-bar sliders, shield, rubber, brake lines, some black powder coating and had George Deans Cycle Service make a custom PC3 map on the dyno.

So far I love the way it feels.

Here is the link to the album of pics and dyno sheets.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ponchofever/album?.dir=/3803&.src=ph&.tok=ph_bQmEBHTihAe6v

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very clean looking setup. That hugger looks good. GPR and the works. Thats about the ideal setup in my opinion. Awesome bike!

·
Registered
58 Posts
What hugger did you get for that if I may ask, you have a link? I'm still trying to find an adequate one for my black 06, considering alot of places don't have them ready for this model yet and the ones who do are somewhat tacky.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone

powerbronze hugger purchased from the superbike store. Black ABS with gold mesh. Excellent quality

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I think the fender elim was custom done, not sure though. I'll have to ask whenever the old owner gets back from overseas.

Nice pics! And dayyyuuummm I love that rear hugger!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New Zero Gravity Double Bubble, Dark Smoke

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The top tripple tree has now been powder coated Military flat black. This is how it should have come from the factory. Does not make any sense on a design aspect why most of the alum on the bike is powercoated black while the top tripple is raw alum.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Very clean bike i must say.....love the choice of color, blends nicely with the bike!!! Great mod list, keep it up!!!:clap

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
By far full Akro is my favorite for sound, performance and look. Everyone is drawn to the bike for the Akro look if the bike is off then by the sound once it's started.

Next mod that should be in this week is an 06 black solo cowl. The black cowl will thow off many thinking it's a seat while still giving the bike a nice balance of black, gold and the silver paint.

I will post up some pics of the cowl and the black tripple tree

1 - 18 of 18 Posts