Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to all you guys, I have actually been a member for awhile and still havent got around to saying hey and what a great site. Its great to know that im not the only one that refers to my bike as my baby, girlfriend, mistress etc. mine is an 05 with underseat eliminator, seat cowl, valtermoto rearsets, k&n filter, akrapovic evo 2 full system (cut down can) and a few other bits and bobs, pc111 and tre coming soon (can't wait). funny how you still want more power even with the zx10 donk when you know you don't need it! as I arent to tecked up with the whole picture loading I thought I would just post the link to a vid I put together on U-Tube of me playing on my baby for those that are interested, keep up the good work and the knee down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5UMu5IoYvA

cheers

ZXER

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice, welcome

·
Registered
200 Posts
welcome to the site, love the bike. those 10's stand up like nothing, and i see you enjoy the art of tire smoke like most of us do

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers guys glad to be here, one question does anyone know why I don't have a picture come up?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Do you mean your avatar? Or an actual picture? For the avatar edit in your "control panel" and make sure to shrink it down using paint or else it won't upload. If you talking about posting a picture use the html code...

Hope that helps!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts