Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted a while ago about prices out of province. Well all my extra leg work paid off. I found a dealer selling one for cheap, yada yada MY BIKE GOT HERE TODAY!!:crazyloco

Gonna put up some pics tomorrow. I feel like that guy from superbad, I want to go on my roof and scream out to everyone that I love my bike. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
congrats bro, way better than the 500, pics soon please

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the deal went down real smooth. All told i paid 10,603, which includes the whole 14% (GST+PST). I had to go the shipping company's HQ to get it, and it was still boxed up and wrapped, it was almost an hour before I got to fire it up. All worth it though in the end, got home and wiped the dust off and then spent the rest of today doin break-in stuff around my neighborhood.

BTW sorry to hear about your run in with the cage, glad you're okay.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures!! Check out those gnarly chicken strips. That giant nut on the steering stem is what they used to bolt the bike onto the frame it was shipped in. The guy at the shipping place didn't have aything big enough to take it off and neither do I. It looks hideous and I want it off haha.

·
Banned
528 Posts
nice bro !

·
Registered
191 Posts
yeah that big nut could even be a safety hazard,lol. Get some frame sliders, fender eliminators, and smoked out windscreen and you'll be in the paint baby

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah that big nut could even be a safety hazard,lol. Get some frame sliders, fender eliminators, and smoked out windscreen and you'll be in the paint baby
All in time my friend. Haven't decided on what I'm gonna do with the fender yet, but first will be the seat cowl. My first mod really should be getting a license plate for it haha. Unfortunately for me I work 8 to 5 every day so going to the dmv is gonna be a pain.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congrats on the bike and don't worry about the "Chicken-Strips", they take care of themself over time, just take it easy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey cooken, grats on the new ride. I had a 07 black 6r too.....color is amazing if it wasn't so damn hard to keep clean!! Traded in my 6r for a 10r though. I have a black seat cowl for sale actually. Let me know if you want it. Ill sell it for 70 + shipping. Has mounting hardware on it already and no scratches!

Congrats on the ride non the less...handles like a beast...if only it had some mid/low end power then i might have kept it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well coming from my other bike the 6r has shatloads of mid/low end power, it's more than enough for me. And yeah I'm interested in the cowl, I'll send you a pm.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts