Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 97 ZX7R when I first got her

What she looks like now after being wrecked and repaired.

It has a Muzzy exhaust but the wreck put a couple dents in the pipem scratched it all up, and now it has a slight leak so it will be getting replaced soon.

And my new helmet just for the hell of it. Its a ScorpionExo 400. I got it really cheap cause I couldnt afford much more at the moment. Im happy with it so far.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found another pic

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
cool. I got an exo 400 too, can't beat it for the price. I've tried other brands on at dealers and visor action is kinda crappy, won't mention names. Have had my scorpion for almost 2 years w/o a problem. Nice blonde mod on your bike!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice bike, clean

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The blonde mod was one of the most expensive mods Ive ever done but well worth it

·
Registered
328 Posts
The blonde mod was one of the most expensive mods Ive ever done but well worth it

YA I KNOW THE FEELING!!! BUT MY MOD WAS A BRUNETTE.:runaway

·
Registered
381 Posts
Man thats a great looking seat cover you got there son!

·
Registered
443 Posts
I am such an idiot!!! :banghead :banghead I went with Dual Akra TI pipes and a freaking Dark Smoke Windscreen for my mods... instead of ChrisB's mod. Shoot me now! :rant

:clap

·
Registered
653 Posts
yeah but Ducky you will still like the sound of yours when your jump on her in the years to come. :rotflmao :rotflmao

·
Registered
381 Posts
yeah but Ducky you will still like the sound of yours when your jump on her in the years to come. :rotflmao :rotflmao
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts