Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 285 Posts

· Banned
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finished my motorcycle endorsement class about an hour ago. Got a 94 on the written and passed the riding with flying colors. My instructor said I'm the only rider he had that would drag foot peg on every corner LOL. We got to ride some Kawasaki Eliminator 125cc bikes. Cute little things.. Anyway I kept wanting to ride faster and ended up hitting 20MPH only. Still enough to drag a peg or if it wasn't a cruiser style a knee LOL..

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Lol those classes are such a joke.
Good to hear though.
I would hardly call them a joke, considering the fact that you get a license, an insurance break, and a good lesson.

People that have taken the class are statistically safer on bikes.

· Registered
887 Posts
My instructor said I'm the only rider he had that would drag foot peg on every corner LOL.

seriously? a BRC instructor gave such comment?
no offense to you but he's way off teaching and at worst a bad instructor if he can tell who would knee drag better than the other by watching them ride 250cc and under cruiser. Body positions taught on BRC is different from sportbike riding
Knee dragging is not taught in BRC, if anything they teach you how to tuck your knee in turns.
and if you ever drag peg, they should be teaching you that you were hitting the turns too fast and never comment on how good of a knee dragger you will be.

· Premium Member
3,527 Posts
I would hardly call them a joke, considering the fact that you get a license, an insurance break, and a good lesson.

People that have taken the class are statistically safer on bikes.
+1

Congrats Christy, now you're legit! :clap

· Banned
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How long have you been riding without an endorsement?
Oh about 10 years... I know I know I'm such a bad girl..Anyway as a celebration about 8 of us went riding out in the country for some nice long straights and and a few fun curves. Needless to say, I am now part of the knee draggers club hehe.. Oh and Caburian, he was complimenting on my turning execution but made a comment on how I was able to take turns so stable and low on a smaller bike. Hence the peg draggin..

· Registered
148 Posts
Wow 10 years w/out an endorsement and boasting about peg draggin at the BRC = Squid. I had to. Im surprised you didnt comment on the chicken strips on either yours or your classmates tires. I probably wouldnt flame ya if you werent so full of ego and concentrating so much on the knee draggin, being bad, being a part of "clubs" and how it sounds like you were the coolest in the class cause all you focused on was peg dragging. I guess i just dont feel the need to be needed like that.
The BRC like the other poster said, is anything BUT a joke. Most people ive seen who DONT take the class look like a joke. My girlfriends 20yo son refused to take it and wrecked twice in a month. And yea if the instructor is giving you props for peg dragging, he's not doing his job correctly. I only missed one on the written and aced the driving part and never dragged one peg. Your insturctor probably made that comment because most people are trying to concentrate on the fundamentals instead of trying to drag a peg at 20mph every day of the class. lol. Im sure you aced the peg dragging part though. Since when did being bad and dumb go have to go hand in hand?? Let me rephrase that, you can be bad w/out being dumb (was gonna edit but im in flame mode). Next are you gonna tell us youve also gone 10 years uninsured? But anyway, congrats i guess? Only took 10 years to be legit. Flame off.

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
lol this guy ^.

umadbro?

· Administrator
57,851 Posts
Flaming or no flaming I think it's great that she got endorsed. So what if she dragged a peg. No biggie.
I bet we've all gotten away with something for years before we decided to change.
I used to get speeding tickets all the time. I got tired of paying fines and going to court. Haven't had a ticket in 30 years. I changed or maybe I just didn't get caught yet. :lol

· Registered
148 Posts
:lol
You know what they say,
If you can't say something nice....:stfu

I never took a course. I guess i look like a joke.
And if I was 20 years old and wrecked twice in a month, I would probably take up another hobby. Can't see where a class would cure stupid.
At 20 years old i guess its hard to cure stupid at all.
I dont care what you say, ill call em like i seem and if your that thin skinned you cant handle it then stfu:thefinger. Im just saying from my experiences the people ive seen who dont take the class have wrecked more, had more serious wrecks and generally ride like they dont know wtf they are doing. And yea, im still not mad.:nana

· Registered
148 Posts
Bottom line. Yea im glad she got the M too but going to the class and concentrating on dragging a peg just screams "im so much cooler and a better rider than all you". Then coming on here to brag about it, well...

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
People get excited about that kind of thing.

It ain't nothin but a thing.

Commenting on it just fuels the fire.

· Registered
7,375 Posts

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
<- lold

· Premium Member
4,141 Posts
Bottom line. Yea im glad she got the M too but going to the class and concentrating on dragging a peg just screams "im so much cooler and a better rider than all you". Then coming on here to brag about it, well...
You sure are quick to judge.

Do you know Christi? (Don't answer, I know your answer...)

Have you ever interacted with Christi before THIS thread?

I'm sure your perfect and have all your shit together dude.

Before you go judging someone, read a chapter or two. Maybe what you "think" is happening really isn't.............

That's all............and have a nice day. Later. :smile

1 - 20 of 285 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.