Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as some of you saw in my previous post I had a little spill due to a damn cell phone talkin beeeee-otch in an SUV :banghead but...we wont go there.

Here is the aftermath:

And here are some now that I got up fixed up (New ferrings, removed decals, and some 636 mirrors):(Camera phone ftl)

Here is what's left of the damage (Should be painted next week and looking like new):

Oh, the seat cowl, fender eliminator, signals, etc are on their way :crazyloco

·
Registered
19 Posts
the 07 zx6 mirrors or much longer than the 636 if you have each one on you can tell there is a MAJOR difference, to me the 636 are better

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those marks on the right side just add character!!!!! :mfclap
lol, well the crack will still be there as well as some nicks in the tank, but the paint will be back up to par next week haha.

Yes, the 636 mirrors are a bit shorter. I like them, but a little harder to see out of IMO.

Right now I could care less though haha, Im just happy to be riding again :crazyloco

·
Registered
92 Posts
SUV's suck............

·
Registered
144 Posts
good to hear you got it all together, mine is still waiting on the left fairing which is on back order from Kawi in ebony. I got the right side already so just a matter of time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SUV's suck............
AMEN! lol

Sorry to hear that your stuff is on back order santo. It was killing me and I only had to wait a week hahah.

Put some serious miles on it today though. Me and another buddy (05 GSXR 1000) went and put about 200+ miles on it today. Only had to pics cause we were to busy riding haha, but here are the two:

Pit stop at Mt. Gilead

On the way home (I had already dropped of the bike at home and got in my car when I took this pic haha, so dont worry)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey SHIFT when you ride with the 1000 is it hard to keep up or do yall keep a consistant pace?
Well, he is a little bit better/more confident rider then I am right now. So through the turns, he can leave me behind no problem haha. As far as the straights, we got on in good once yesterday 2nd gear to about 130ish (very open and very flat back road where no-1 was on) and suprisingly enough, I held my own more then I thought I would. He really wasnt pulling like I thought he would.

I did let him ride mine for a little bit, and he said he was amazed at how it handled. Only draw back he said was the lighter/easier to front end. He has a dampner, so it had a little too much play for him.

All and all, riding w/ the 1000 wasnt as challanging as I truly thought it was going to be. :smile

1 - 13 of 13 Posts