Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every Bike I get I fit a Pyramid fender extender to the front mudguard of my bike to stop most of the crap getting into the radiator area. Amarvelous bit of plastic for £17.99. I have just fitted one to the Gtr tonight but for those who don't know the there is no listing for the Gtr fender extender. If you get one for a ZZR1400 though it fits exact as the mudgards are the same for both bikes.
Please be assured I am not a member of pyramid and not in anyway trying to sell there products. This thread was purely to advise members only.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Kory,

I ordered mine at Pyramid's site in the UK. They ship to the US.. it doesn't take that long. Great fit. easy install.. Probably the best thing you can do for the bike... for the least amount of money.

Jerry

·
Registered
90 Posts
Kory,

I ordered mine at Pyramid's site in the UK. They ship to the US.. it doesn't take that long. Great fit. easy install.. Probably the best thing you can do for the bike... for the least amount of money.

Jerry
Sounds good Jerry. Just didn't know if there was a good US distributor for them. I'll go ahead and get one straight from the source. Thanks.

·
Registered
228 Posts
What is it with you people, you keep putting these "must have" items on the forum, I mean come on, I've got to go and buy one now. At least its a cheap bit lol.:rotflmao

Good post, yet again good advice and a worthy addition to the bike!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ok , i will need to get one too , but gee , i would like to see a pic of it !
What colour do they come in ?
Do they have bolt holes ? Bolts or screws ?

Holma..

·
Registered
261 Posts
Rocklee,

I think it was like 22dollars.. I'd have to check.. but it wasn't much.

Jerry

·
Registered
45 Posts
Quote by ReaperWales: What is it with you people, you keep putting these "must have" items on the forum, I mean come on, I've got to go and buy one now. At least its a cheap bit lol. Hey Reaper, I already have a fairly good size rock dent in my radiator. This is indeed a "Must Have Item". The price is right too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi Rocklee, it was a tongue in cheek response (British humour) you missed the next line down where I totally agreed with the post, I appreciate the need for the extender and will be getting one fitted.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I caught the British humour. It is good and timely because I think that their will be a lot of aftermarket goodies produced for this bike. That Area P carbon slip-on is nice!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Quote by ReaperWales: What is it with you people, you keep putting these "must have" items on the forum, I mean come on, I've got to go and buy one now. At least its a cheap bit

Isn't that what FARKLES are for? :rotflmao

F.ancy
A.ccessory
R.eally
K.ool &
L.ikely
E.xpensive

I need one too! :crazyloco

·
Registered
451 Posts
Got mine and fitted it very easily. Looks nice too and you can see how much it will protect the rad. No real need for a radguard.

Much better to take the fender off first. Just use a flat screwdriver to flick out one half of the split ring clips which hold the brakelines (3 of them). I also only used three screws which I might paint black later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts