Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
theres another thread like this and people posted up pics of theirs, i think one of the guys had it... search for it :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have it and it's great. Took 30 minutes and it really cleans up the back. The only problem is it becomes a hassle to get the key in to pop off the back seat but it's doable.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Antihero, I've got a question. When you installed the fender eliminator did you have to cut or splice the factory wiring? I really like that setup but I'm trying for mods that don't void the warranty or potentially tear up the bike.

·
Registered
144 Posts
No matter what eliminiator you get, you will be cutting wires. It was super easy and it wouldn't void warranty work at my dealer unless the problem was from something I messed with.

·
Registered
234 Posts
You're not going to hurt anything by cutting the wires. The thing is that none of the kits out there are plug and play - they all require the ends of the stock wires. While you can remove the stock fender without cutting anything, you pretty much can't install any of the aftermarket kits without cutting and splicing your stock wires.

If you are worried about it, buy a stock fender/taillight assembly from EBay - they're up there all the time for cheap.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thanks, guys. I'm gonna jump on it. I'm pretty good with stereo installation, so I guess it won't be too bad. Just hate to cut factory wires... Oh, well.

TheReaper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts